The Level III Training Program consists of both Group Training and One to One Training sessions. The curriculum will be as follows:
Level III Curriculum;
- Focusing Current State, Pain, Gain and Desired Value questioning.
- Calculating compelling ROI statements.
- Deal Scoring Methodology.
- Partnering with existing customers for future sales success.
- Sales Funnel process management
Group Training Sessions – Sales Skill Training Planning
This element consists of 2 full day Group Training Sessions, held 6 months apart over the course of the 12 month program.
The focus of Session 1 is to…
- Identify the sales related challenges faced by the team re: sub-optimal deal size and sales velocity,
- Teach process steps and methodology of the Curriculum that address increasing deal size and speeding up sales velocity.
The focus of Session 2 is to…
- Analyze the competitive pressures the sales team is facing in the marketplace,
- Teach process steps and methodology of the Curriculum that address mitigating competitive sales pressure and increasing the closing ratio of sales opportunities.
One to One Training Sessions – Sales Skill Training
The One to One Training component of this Level III program builds directly upon the sales skill and knowledge foundation built by attending the Level II program.
These One to One training sessions allow 100% of the teaching focus to be on each individual’s unique learning needs.
Curriculum: During the Level II Value Based Sales Method training the participant learned how to use their business literacy to engage their buyers in deeper conversations and probe more deeply around the business needs related to change. In Level III the participant will learn how to effectively sell to C Suite [senior executive] buyers. Their business literacy will be expanded so they understand the detailed inner workings of larger scale multi department companies and anticipate Pain points experienced by them.
In the Sales Process Improvement training the participant will build upon the fundamentals learned in the Level II course. The participant will learn more sophisticated methods they can employ to maximize sales velocity and increase deal size and solution scope of their pipeline deals.
During the Existing Account Management training the participant will learn how to leverage their learnings from the Level II course and begin sub-segmenting their customer base so they can optimize the effectiveness and efficiency with which they generate new revenue from existing clients.
In the Sales Funnel Process Management training the participant will progress from the second level tenets of sales funnel process management they learned in the Level II course. The participant will be trained how to self asses their sales activity levels, corresponding results and buyer reactions towards increasing their deal flow as much as possible.
Pricing: $4250.00 + GST per participant. [per compliment of 16 one to one sessions per person, and 2 full day group training sessions].
For more information about pricing and to schedule training for your team please click here to contact Rob.